Addepar is looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to act as a subject matter expert in translating the business goals of Addepar's large, Enterprise-level clients into unique, customized solutions. To achieve this goal the TAM will partner across all client-facing teams including Sales Engineering, Technical Project Manager, Relationship Manager, Solutions Architect, and Data Solutions, to tailor the Addepar platform to the unique specifications of each client. The TAM is directly responsible for the pre-Sale design and configuration proposal which is written into the contract, as well as leading the execution and documentation of the client deployment project. Once the client is using Addepar, the TAM will continue to act as the technical expert and consultant for the client and assist the Addepar Support team with solutions to client issues.
* Become an Addepar Subject Matter Expert and Implementation expert
* Assess client needs and design solutions collaboratively with clients
* Promote and implement best practices in projects
* Collaborate inter-departmentally with Addepar Project Managers, Sales, Data, Engineering and Relationship Managers. Specifically;Partner with Sales Engineering to determine best Addepar solution, identify any functional or data gaps, and clearly define the Minimal Viable Product (MVP); Partner with Product and Data to design gap-fill features; Partner with the Technical Project Manager to specify deployment timelines and milestones; Partner with Data Solutions to meet full data needs of client through thoughtful environment design and data onboarding
* Dig deep into the client's stated goals to elicit full scope of deployment project and take ownership of the outcome
* Configure the platform to conform to the needs of the client as specified in the SOW and revised in the Solution Design document. Specifically; Drive client engagement in the deployment process to ensure quick validation of custom configuration and escalation of issues; Continually update client-specific documentation for eventual turnover to Support; Provide regular status updates to project team and management
* Provide weekly updates to the client and internal stakeholders, running Steering committee meetings, managing the Addepar team, and ensuring the client follows thru on their tasks
* Manage project scope changes with rigor, balancing needs of Addepar with client and ensuring fair outcomes for both
* Sell scope changes and add-on services as needed to clients
* Collaborate with implementation partners as and if needed on client projects
* Balance transparency and common sense when managing solution gaps or issues.
* Maintain ongoing relationship with clients, partnering with the Relationship and Support teams to bolster client success. Specifically, Act as lead technical expert for any support escalations from the client; Establish regular check-ins with the client in coordination with the Relationship Manager; Keep apprised of new Addepar platform features and functions and make suggestions for client improvements to Relationship Manager and Training leads
* Consistently share knowledge among TAM team and other internal partners thorough documentation and proactive collaboration
* Contribute to team education and development through formal and informal mentorship and coaching programs
* Occasional travel required
Knowledge & Skills:
* 5-10 years of experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably in wealth management. Specifically, Knowledge of financial instruments, performance calculation or client reporting required; Experience using investment management software ; Experience in software implementation projects or consulting; Experience with Private Equity, Real Estate or Hedge Funds is a plus
* Data analysis experience using excel or similar tools
* Demonstrated leadership ability (management not required)
* Superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
* Independent, adaptable and able to thrive in a heavily matrixed environment
* Passion for technology and finance
* Process-oriented with an eye toward continuous improvement
* Proven ability to successfully drive client outcomes
* Excellent at multi-tasking to work on multiple clients and internal initiatives simultaneously
* Flexible to handle ever-changing needs of client and internal stakeholders
* [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
* [Bonus] Previous experience with programming/scripting, specifically python
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company's performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm's mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we're proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...