Aon is looking for a Broker/Account Executive in our Construction Practice
As part of an industry-leading team, you'll help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Construction Services Group, in New York, NY.
* Maintains effective and productive relationships with clients.
* Serves independently in a client-facing capacity on matters of moderate importance and complexity.
* Act as the Account Executive and Broker for assigned Construction accounts and associated projects.
* Gathers and analyzes data on exposures, loss history and standard and unique coverage needs for submissions with the Brokerage Unit.
* Performs submission assembly/creation where assigned.
* Facilitates the timely and accurate flow of information between clients, AE and Broker account team members.
* Manages client open items lists and responds to client ad-hoc requests.
* Gathers and analyzes data and drafts assigned elements of client service plans, stewardship reports and other convincing presentations tailored to the needs of the audience and the circumstances of the presentation.
* Actively manages, supports, and monitors the renewal process.
* Drafts quote comparisons and follows up for binders, policies and endorsements.
* Where applicable, serves as the primary interface with Aon Client Services, coordinating activities of the client service team to ensure that key processes assigned are performed effectively and quality of client deliverables.
* Primary interface on client administration matters.
* Receives and manages routine and complex coverage inquiries and endorsement requests.
* Serves as key client liaison for items such as certificates, auto IDs, location additions, invoices, WC posting notices, allocations, premium finance agreements, summaries of insurance, and policy transmittals.
* Understands and works in alignment with the Aon Leadership Model.
* Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service management requirements.
* Monitors and follows-up on invoice generation, fee agreements,data input, receivables and collections.
* Addresses and resolves problems.
* May provide guidance and mentoring to a less senior account specialist.
* Delegates work to support staff and groups where applicable.
* Performs related duties as assigned.
* At least 7 years of successful insurance experience, preferably with construction accounts/customers.
* Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required.
* Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon specific software tools and actions.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.