Develop your artistic side: create customized regimes and unique, beautiful looks from top beauty brands like Chanel, Kiehl's and NARS. You'll run the business like it's your own - but with the backing of a premier omnichannel retailer. Talk about the best of both worlds! ... More \"
Get top-notch paid training on our product lines as well as learn about new technology, trends, and techniques in the constantly evolving world of beauty. Get exclusive perks including samples of all kinds of amazing products and a regular product allowance to spend on your choice of full-size products (we call it \"gratis,\" and you're going to love it.)
Find your perfect look helping others find theirs - explore beauty careers in retail and join our beauty team.
The Cosmetic Beauty Advisor is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers as well as driving sales to increase cosmetics department sales while delivering a consistent trend driven playful experience. The Cosmetics Beauty Advisor demonstrates treatments, make-up and beauty products, offers expert advice along with up-to-the-minute trend events, and keeps up the theater and excitement programmed on a weekly basis.
* Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems including Search and Send, and B*connected
* Proactive in engaging the customer in using devices and technology to enhance the shopping experience.
* Achieve sales goals while displaying prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and professional customer service.
* Take initiative to present and sell merchandise in a professional and proficient manner through product knowledge of multiple brands.
* Greet all walk-in customers promptly delivering friendly and attentive service.
* Develop and grow clientele through inter-sell with other families of business.
* Understands the merchandise - the features, advantages, and benefits.
* Remain current and knowledgeable on register systems.
* Personally work with clients to deliver/develop sales and customer loyalty.
* Focus on customer wants within total shop.
* Proactively seek opportunities to recommend creative strategies to improve service/sales.
* Participate in execution of 1-3 shop events per season.
* Recommend proprietary credit to all customers to meet company standards.
* Use tools and processes to support and educate clients to elevate customer experience.
* Establish and maintain high department standards: neat, clean, and organized wrap stands, stock areas, and non-sell areas.
* Establish and maintain high merchandising standards for shop fixtures as well as displays and testers.
* Adhere to stockroom standards, shortage control, and compliance procedures.
* Participate in physical inventory of stock as requested, fill in stock as necessary and work with team to reset floor throughout the year.
* Responsible for timely fulfillment of daily store to door and dot com orders.
* Ensure highest hygiene standards are adhered to.
* Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
* High School degree or equivalent.
* Previous selling experience is required, preferably in cosmetics.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
* Ability to use a calculator.
* Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
* This position involves constant moving and standing.
* Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
* Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
* May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
* May involve reaching above eye level.
* Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
* Superior organizational and time management skills
* Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
* Must possess a thirst for knowledge.
* Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
* Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
* Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
* Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Be an Artist
Gratis Product Allowance
Associated topics: cajera, cajero, client, client service, customer service, retail cashier, sales, sales consultant, seller, shop
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...