Take the helm of one of the world's most iconic brands, and bring it to life for customers around the globe. As part of Bloomingdale's marketing team, you'll own, guide, and create a marketing experience like no other. You'll innovate, drive customer engagement and own the Bloomingdale's brand. As part of our creative team, you'll bring our iconic brand to life. From copywriting to graphic design - Bloomingdale's is your destination for amazing opportunities.
The Senior E-Commerce Marketing Planner will manage the planning, execution and analysis of digital homepages across devices. This includes collaboration with cross-functional teams to optimize homepage content, develop new site tools, and improve contact strategies to increase customer retention and acquisition of new customers.
The ideal candidate must be able to work under pressure, have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong organization skills and able to conduct research to develop a roadmap that enhances a personalized homepage experience. This individual should be able to quickly learn business processes and possess strong analytical skills to identify opportunities that drive the business forward. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Manage homepage calendar planning process for desktop, mobile & app.
* Create appropriate schedules and wireframes, lead review meeting and update calendar with edits
* Collaborate with Site Ops to ensure homepage refresh calendar is correct across all devices and QA site refreshes.
* Analyze and share homepage performance to optimize successful messages
* Conduct homepage competitor analysis, tracking themes, trends, and new features
* Develop a testing plan to optimize homepage and site messaging to increase personalization
* Explore new ways to use Monetate more effectively to increase personalization across the site, act as main contact with vendor and help lead internal teams facilitating training and brainstorm
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* 2+ years of relevant email marketing experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
* Skilled in fostering a collaborative work environment and building meaningful relationships.
* Able to translate research findings and data analysis into actionable insights and strategies.
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize next steps with diverse peer and senior teams and meet tight deadlines.
* Strong data analysis and data visualization skills.
* Problem solving skills with ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting, hearing, and talking.
* May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
* Involves use of hands and fingers for typing on keyboard and using a mouse.
* Ability to drive projects with cross-functional teams and align multiple priorities with different teams at a fast pace.
* Knowledge/background of E-commerce and Retail.
* Comfortable with ambiguity and creating processes in complex environments to drive customer centric thinking.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Discounted Admission to NYC Cultural Attractions
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...