At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client's financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you
Join us as a PeopleSoft Systems Programmer Analyst
Some of your key responsibilities include:
* Working with the business users in design sessions, ensure the PeopleSoft functional requirements are documented.
* Develop clear, concise documentation, which require workflow analysis and dataflow diagramming, etc.
* Assist in development of project plans and project workflows as requested by the project Manager.
* Be able to clarify design elements and issues clearly for both business and technical audiences.
* Ensure that coding/docs/testing support BBH methodologies are followed for all projects. F. Provide meaningful feedback in accordance with departmental standards and guidelines
* Maintain issue logs; coordinate and support communications surrounding both systems and user acceptance for PeopleSoft.
* Assist in user training and in cross-training of backups.
* Participate in the development of test strategies, test plans, and test cases.
* Participate in test execution and document results.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience
* 4 to 8 years application development experience
* Thorough knowledge of PeopleSoft Development , and any other specified or required programming languages
* Proficient verbal and written communications
* Client focused
* Proficient analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* May have to be on call nights and weekends
* Working knowledge of UNIX and Windows Scripting
* Nice to Have:
* Prior Financial Accounting / General Ledger business experience
* JAVA and / or .Net experience
* Technical Requirements.
* AppDesigner Tools and AppEngine Pro
What We Offer:
* A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
* Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
* Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself-without leaving the firm
* A culture of inclusion that values each employee's unique perspective
* High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
* Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
* Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Associated topics: business analyst, consultant, hris, human resources information systems, information systems, kronos, peoplesoft, sap, system administrator, system analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...