Sam Edelman has an incredible opportunity for an experienced costing specialist to join our highly creative, forward-thinking team in New York.
We seek someone who is confident, proactive and trend-savvy, with exceptional taste. You're perfect for this position if you're analytical and collaborative and have a passion for contemporary fashion.
We seek people who:
* Assist with costing and pricing processes to ensure gross margin goals are met and pricing is competitive at retail
* Communicate effectively with overseas offices and factories to maintain orders, resolve production problems and coordinate special shipments
* Manage sample coordination and production confirmations for wholesale and retail
* Review production orders with Demand Planning to ensure correct pricing and placement
* Coordinate pricing and production data with suppliers
We seek people with these qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 1-3 years costing, production or demand planning experience
* Experience in footwear, fashion or accessories a plus
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Ability to travel internationally (10%)
Sam Edelman is a division of Caleres, a $2.8 billion global footwear company. A creative visionary and legend in the footwear industry, Sam Edelman has been a dominant force in fashion, making an indelible impact on some of the most renowned contemporary footwear brands over the past 30 years.
If you're ready to join our team as we create imaginative, trend-on, must-have styles seen everywhere from the top fashion magazines to the hottest celebrities, apply today.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...