Centers healthcare is seeking a Community Liaison for our skilled nursing facilities. The CL is responsible to build and grow census and quality mix by sales development and providing prospective patients and families with appropriate information to assist in choosing a nursing center.
Essential Job Functions
Functions include three key areas of focus addressing the business, building a census culture, and assisting in the sales and marketing function of the center.
Addressing the Business:
* Referrals are responded to timely and bed offers are made or appropriate decline has given, working in coordination with the centralized admission team or hospital liaison
* All families are contacted for each referral
* All referrals are forwarded to sister centers when cannot accommodate needs
* Bed management is effective to increase the number and possibility of admissions
* Follow up is completed on all d/c patients: family contacted, HL and central brought into the loop, center staff is contacted with any concerns
* All lost business is contacted for positive changes and feedback, and potential admissions
* Inquiry log is maintained and up to date daily (CRM system is maintained when available)
* Every referral, every day is addressed and noted
Building a Census Culture:
* Community Liaison works with therapy and SW teams to ensure D/C are reported accurately and timely to admit patients same day
* Community Liaison captures appropriate d/c information to add appropriate patients to the lead-based management program
* Community Liaison shares metrics reports each month to the team to extend greater understand, seek feedback, and support center success
* Community Liaison adds census supporting topics to staff meetings or other opportunities to creatively engage staff to better support and understand census
Marketing and Sales:
* Regularly and customarily spends his/her time engaged in selling
* Maintains a thorough knowledge of the Centers products and services, acuity capabilities and physician relations
* Meets routinely with Administrator and department to address marketing or census issues
* Maintains an educated understanding of all-payer sources and their impact on revenue
* CL will complete a marketing action plan, metrics report, and sales summary monthly to be reviewed with Regional sales Manager and Administrator
* CL will keep an active lead-based management program
* CL will work with the team to develop appropriate sales success \"stories\" for the purpose promotion of centers products and initiatives
* CL will lead events that bring the community in or make community aware of products and services
* CL will spend a minimum of three half days in the marketplace with purposeful, focused sales calls
* CL with schedule sales with Regional manager bi-monthly or as directed by Regional Manager
* Sales system will be utilized for all sales calls (current system in place)
* CL will work with Regional to develop a sales plan that will lead to improved referral development, increased admission to reach census targets
* Schedule quarterly sale meetings
* The CL should be available to work on the weekends as needed.
* -The CL should be fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
* -The CL should be able to create powerpoint presentations and be comfortable at public speaking.
Bronx, NY* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...