Do you LOVE and appreciate premium chocolate? Do you consider yourself a chocolate enthusiast? As a Shift Supervisor at Lindt USA, you will be joining more than a company -- you will be joining a team that truly believes in you and your abilities to create a positive and engaging in-store experience for our customers. With 65+ wholly-owned Lindt Chocolate Shops in the U.S., our retail teams play an integral part in delivering legendary service and a premium experience to our customers. It takes a passionate, positive, highly engaged, confident, self-starter to win our customers over with every interaction. It is this passion for Lindt, knowledge of our product and commitment to our brand that keeps customers coming back again and again.
Essential Job Functions/Key Accountabilities
Ensure store meets or exceeds weekly, monthly, annual sales plan and consistently contributes to the district's achievement of the sale's plan.
* Models understanding and commitment to the store's sales mission and effectively communicates the mission to staff in actionable terms.
* Assists with development of each team member's individual commitment to the achievement of store's sales results.
* Models and effectively supervises staff to insure sales goals (including key performance indicators, ADS, UPT, conversion and other company sales standards) and external sales opportunities are achieved.
* Models Lindt standards through everyday activities (4 Moments of Influence, dress code, up-selling, commitment, passion, sales focus, drive).
* Monitors and escalates stock levels to Store Management in a timely manner to avoid out of stocks/overstocks/dated product.
Support Store Manager with training sales staff in accordance with Lindt & Sprngli guidelines and standards in order to insure a knowledgeable, friendly, well-trained staff.
* Help to train sales staff in accordance with company standards, insuring daily, weekly and monthly sales and operations are consistently achieved.
* Assist with training and developing staff sales techniques, insuring solid product knowledge is consistently demonstrated and the brand is accurately represented to the customer.
* Escalate issues to Store Management in a professional and timely manner.
Ensure store meets or exceeds company standards for operational controls and compliance.