Title: Freelance SVP, Medical Director
Company/Location: CDM New York
Overview: A successful Freelance SVP, Medical Director will possess a passion for medicine and science, particularly oncology, demonstrate the ability to distill scientific information and data, exhibit a strong strategic acumen that drives brands forward and serve as an integral part of the leadership of brand teams, therapeutic groups and MSA
The things that make this opportunity unique:
* The people: You'll join an enthusiastic group of more than a dozen medical and scientific strategists that each bring varied industry perspectives to MSA and unselfishly share those perspectives as well as their unique experiences to help ensure success for each other and our brands
* The culture: An energetic, supportive and collegial department await you.
* The agency: CDM truly values MSA's scientific smarts and embraces science-driven innovative ideas, approaches and solutions
* The resources: As a part of OmnicomHealthGroup, OHG, you will have a multitude of data-driven, analytical, quantitative and qualitative -research tools at your fingertips to help uncover important insights and fuel impactful brand work
* The work: Our brands allow you to dive deep into therapeutic categories, become influential members of internal and external brand teams and feel intellectually challenged each and every day.
A Freelance SVP, Medical Director is responsible for:
* Maintaining current, in depth knowledge of all dedicated Oncology brands and competitive landscapes
* Partnering with Account and Creative Oncology leadership to drive brand strategy for all oncology brands
* Working collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams to define strategic medical objectives for Oncology brands, uncovering and leveraging strategic insights and ensuring pull-through of strategy in all communications and/or tactics
* Acting as a liaison between the agency and key consultants/opinion leaders/medical clients
* Collaborating with Account Services to manage client relationships
* Fostering meaningful relationships to add value to both external clients and internal teams
* Participating in preparation and presentation of new business pitches as well as the identification of business growth opportunities on existing brands
* Motivating and leading by example to actively build MSA community
* Generating and driving innovative ideas and projects within MSA and agency
* Striving to understand the business/financial side of leadership
* Managing, mentoring and motivating direct reports within MSA
* Working with MSA Director and department heads to ensure sufficient scope across brands
* Working collaboratively with MSA Director and other Department Heads to grow MSA through creation of expanded offerings
* MD, PharmD, or PhD with 5-7 years of industry experience, heavily focused in Oncology
* A strong desire to drive strategic development, collaborate with all levels of agency staff, and immerse yourself in a variety of new assignments, initiatives, brands and opportunities
Associated topics: b2b, b2c, customer, franchise, franchise operator, guest, regional sales, territory manager, territory sales, transaction
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...