Biolumina is seeking a Group Art Supervisor to contribute to the planning, design, and execution of exceptional digital experiences.
* 5+ years of interactive marketing art direction experience at an advertising agency or in a similar environment. * Early adopter. Filled with a sense of genuine fascination of the digital space and a natural hunger for what's next. * Prides him/herself on being proficient in digital design, while also being very knowledgeable of usability, UX and technology. * Is an expert with the latest software and online tools/services that allow him/her to express creativity. * Understands the strengths and limitations of evolving technologies and trends such as Responsive Web Design (RWD), HTML5/CSS3, mobile apps, and social media. * Presents a strong design portfolio showcasing a variety of interactive projects, including but not limited to websites, rich media, mobile websites, and native phone/tablet apps (roles and responsibilities on each project must be clearly stated in the portfolio). * Has strong management skills. * Is detail focused, goal oriented, and well organized.
* Develop ideas that are strategic, innovative, and provide an optimal user experience. * Partner with copywriters, UX, and developers to execute creative * Supervise art directors in all communications related to your brand(s) and give clear direction to creative team members. * Act as a \"digital go-to\" across agency teams and clients, providing thought leadership, big thinking, and resolving issues as needed. * Actively seek and share digital inspiration (creative, technology, general digital trends). * Work with creative director to lead digital pitches * Uphold the Company Values in all decisions and interactions
* Always ask why-of your teammates, your clients, and yourself. And don't stop there-keep asking questions * Be respectful of others' ideas, opinions, and diverse backgrounds * Be flexible and adaptive to new ways of doing things
* Speak your mind?and your heart * Courageously step forward to try something new and help others to do the same * Be brave enough to defend your opinions-and brave enough to change them
* Be proactive and push things forward * Reach out to offer help and raise your hand to ask for help * Go out of your way to show gratitude