DailyPay, a New York based technology company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission is to help America's Workforce take control of their financial lives. DailyPay is the pioneer in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries. With DailyPay, employees can pay bills on time avoiding late fees and payday loans. Many enterprise and midcap companies, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. The company has gained traction over the last year - named \"Finalist in Next Great HR Technology\", HR Tech's \"Top 10 HRMS Solutions\", PACE \"Best in Show Award\" Winner, CreditDonkey's \"Best Finance Technology\" and 50 NYC Startups to Watch. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors; DailyPay is lighting the path to financial security.
What You Will Do
* You will become a DailyPay product maven and perfect your DailyPay presentation skills
* You will build relationships with qualified candidates (enterprises with 20,000+ employees), distributed to you from the prospecting team via webinar, sales calls and in person presentations
* You will be responsible for the initial sales call to getting a signed agreement
* You will utilize financial & analytical tools to communicate employee benefits to partner organizations
* You will manage a pipeline of valuable relationships, consistently moving partners to a close
* You will be responsible for meeting (and exceeding) a set quota and consistently driving revenue production
* Reports directly to the VP of Sales
What You Bring To The Role
* 8+ years experience in B2B inside sales preferred (but will consider B2B outside sales experience)
* Proven success at meeting and exceeding quotas, especially with longer term sales cycles
* Preferred industry experience: HR Product/Service enterprise sales or SaaS enterprise sales
* You have experience successfully developing and managing relationships amongst key stakeholders and C-suite executives (ie CEO, CFO, COO, CHRO, VP of HR), and navigating a large enterprise with multiple decision makers over long periods of time
* Demonstrated success in selling to multiple decision makers and/or across several departments
* You are passionate about enabling our partners and our company to reach new levels of success
* You understand and are excited by the impact you, as a critical part of this company, will create
* Strong analytical skills, and a consultative approach to sales
* You are very detail oriented and a quick learner
* You are a positive person and enjoy growing with an organization
* You enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and thrive in a space where you are constantly growing and enjoy reaching new levels of success
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
DailyPay provides lunch every day
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.