Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Lead -Consultant
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made and how relationships are created and managed. We reshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries.
Work you'll do
The Advertising, Marketing and Commerce team delivers and deploys strategy, design, and implementation of web content management, digital asset management, and other technology solutions in the digital marketing and content space. As a member of the team, you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
* Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development * (web, mobile, social, physical) * eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations * Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions * Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions * Marketing analytics implementation and operations * Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution * Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution * Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate
The Salesforce Technical Lead will work in conjunction with sales and delivery teams to design and implement custom Salesforce solutions.
* Architect and design custom ecommerce solutions.
* Will lead project from discovery phase. Will lead the scope, estimation, requirements gathering/documentation and architecture.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
* Bachelor's Degree required
* 8-10 years of overall software development experience
* Expert level experience with application architecture and design.
* Service Oriented Architecture, Integration Patterns, SOAP Web services, RESTful and RAML.
* Experience in multiple SDLC's (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc)
* Experience leading technical teams (must have led multiple projects)
* Experience with creating proposals and relevant project documentation; ability to track project status and report accordingly.
* Salesforce Commerce/Demandware Development experience.
* Must have experience in a client facing role and experience with client issue resolution
* Strong documentation skills.
* Ability to travel 80%
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, \"Deloitte\" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: E20NATCASCBL320-CM
* * * * * *
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analysis, business systems, business systems analyst, crm, marketing, sales, sap, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.