Founded in 1984, Geller & Company is a premier strategic financial and advisory firm serving high net worth individuals and families, corporations, non-profits and foundations. Headquartered in Manhattan, Geller & Company employs more than 500 professionals to help shape and drive our client's financial strategies. Our team works closely with clients to understand their needs and deliver a tailored suite of services including strategic CFO Consulting, Financial Reporting and Accounting, Technology, Wealth Management and Family Office Services.
Director of Total Rewards
The Director of Total Rewards will direct the planning and implementation of all Human Capital programs and initiatives in support of our back office Human Capital business operations which include Benefits Administration, Compensation Administration, HRIS System and Reporting, Payroll, Year-End Rewards, Performance Management and Health & Wellness programs. The Director of Total Rewards will work across the organization at both a strategic and hands-on level while demonstrating the ability to work collaboratively with all levels and drive a sense of urgency in the execution of policies and programs with a high level of quality output. The successful candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-pasted environment that requires direct hands-on execution and an ability to manage multiple in-flight initiatives. We will look to this individual to introduce and employ approaches and systems that are appropriate to each function and consistent with the firm's culture.
Strategy & Planning:
* Lead HC operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing HC operations initiatives and coordinating the evaluation and management of current and future HC operational initiatives across the organization.
* Leading the development of HC Operations programs and processes while ensuring alignment with business objectives.
* Developing and tracking the annual operating budget for all benefits, compensation, HC systems, and payroll programs that support our staff. Assessing cost/benefit analysis for program spending and recommending program enhancements.
* Assessing and communicating areas of risk to ensure we are operating with high values and ethics.
* Developing and maintaining an organizational structure that supports the needs of the business, contains appropriate talent levels, is right-sized for each HC Operations function and is positioned to support a high-touch culture.
* Establishing team goals, objectives and operating procedures. Ensuring team is continually evaluated, developed and trained.
Operational Design & Management:
* Developing end-to-end processes that supports a satisfying experience for all staff in the areas of Onboarding, Performance Management, Compensation, Benefits, HC metrics/analytics and Payroll (both internal and client).
* Further developing and delivering HC analytics and key people metrics to deliver enhanced operating efficiencies across the department and the firm.
* Analyzing, developing and executing the annual employee reward cycle and benefit programs. Ensuring programs and projects across the firm align with firm strategy and are market-relevant.
* Managing HC systems (Workday and ADP) to ensure streamlined approach to data management and to explore additional efficiencies (Core HCM, Performance Management, Payroll, Benefit vendor feeds, Talent Management, etc.).
* Partnering with all HC vendors to ensure effective management and collaboration (including vendor selection, contract administration, service level agreements, etc.).
Leadership & Management:
* Leading day-to-day HC operations while utilizing a team of 5-6 resources to ensure high service levels across Payroll, Benefits Administration, Compensation Administration, HC Systems and Health & Wellness programs.
* Partnering with HC Business Partners to drive the Year-End Process including Compensation, Benefits Open Enrollment and Performance Management.
* Partnering with Internal Finance and Firm Leadership to establish goals, budgets and communicate ongoing status of key HC initiatives.
* Partnering with Senior Business Leaders and Executive Management to solicit input on initiatives and build consensus behind a recommended approach.
What you'll offer:
* Minimum 10-12 years of experience managing and/or directing operations within Human Resources.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and implement HC programs and processes. Strong understanding of the end-to-end HC calendar/cycle and interrelationships among various HC sub-domains.
* Proven ability to lead a team of approximately 4-5 professionals consisting of various experience levels and disciplines (Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, etc.). Must have experience developing HC organizational structures and operating models.
* Must be comfortable configuring and maintaining systems to support operations. Hands-on experience with ADP Workforce Now or Workday HCM, Payroll and Time Tracking is highly desirable.
* Experience working in an Accounting or Finance industry needed. Highly prefer experience from a financial services or professional services environment.
* Ability to rapidly learn and develop a superior understanding of the organization's goals, objectives, and culture.
* Proven ability to partner with Senior Business Leaders and Executive Management to solicit input on initiatives and build consensus behind a recommended approach.
* Exposure to diverse organizations and environments (entrepreneurial start-ups to large, global firms).
* Exceptional project management and execution abilities.
* Ability to set and manage competing priorities across several functional domains.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to present ideas in business-oriented manner and communicate with leaders who are new to emerging practices in HC.
* Exceptionally self-motivated and driven.
* Must be able to delegate effectively while also be willing to work alongside team members to complete deliverables and meet operational milestones.
* Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities. Keen attention to detail.
* Exceptional service orientation and responsiveness to Firm Leadership and internal/external clients.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with C-suite executives to introduce new ideas, obtain support for initiatives and share ongoing progress updates.
We'd love to see:
* Bachelor's Degree in the field of Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
* MBA or Master's Degree
Why join Geller & Company?
* Opportunity to scale your experience beyond the scope of your role
* 100% funded health, vision, and dental insurance
* 401K plan with company match
* Generous PTO and paid holidays
* Philanthropic opportunities
* A wide variety of free and healthy snacks available all day in our caf?
* Discounted health club reimbursement
If this sounds like you, apply today and Talent Acquisition will review your application and get in touch if there is match.
Geller & Company is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or caregiver status.
Associated topics: administrative assistant, administrative officer, administrative staff, assist, assistant, asso, chief operations officer, operational support, operations director, staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...