MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
The Goldman Sachs Transaction Banking Digital team is looking for an Experience Designer who can blend B2B digital design experience strategy with execution. This person will play a critical role on the Transaction Banking Digital team, helping keep us deliver the next generation of Transaction Banking. You'll guide us in taking next generation trends of value and making them a reality.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Build out our user experience and customer journey maps for Transaction Banking products
* Continually research and evaluate relevant market, industry and landscape trends to identify potential user experience enhancements
* Develop our research function that will help teams to define, guide and analyze client research that guides us to break-through opportunities
* Monitor the competitor space for signs of innovation and proactively facilitate conversations at senior levels on the opportunity of advancing our digital presence and experience
* Coordinate with partner teams (Securities and Asset Management) to share learnings and identify areas of synergy
* Design, facilitate and analyze workshops to effectively and efficiently align on experiential concepts
* Collaborate with functional SMEs (technology, legal, finance, banking) to articulate business impact, level of effort and cost/benefit of identified user experience opportunities
* Concept, prototype and test prioritized opportunities with support when and as necessary (technology, research, etc.)
* Regularly share relevant trends with the larger partnership team to help keep us sharp and providing maximum value to our partners and customers
* As needed lean into current release design work to guide successful implementation
* At least 8 years of professional experience designing digital products
* Omnichannel B2B experience
* Experience in design thinking/ human centered design
* Demonstrated experience building relationships and influencing at the executive level
* A proven track record of defining and promoting change and innovation
* Great presentation, workshop and communication skills
* Strong problem-solving and organization skills
* A positive, constructive can-do attitude
* The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and to both lead and do
* An obsession with digital trends and design
* Strong familiarity with data, analytics and technology (both front and back-end)
* The ability to translate concepts into initiatives and roadmaps
* A clean design aesthetic and the ability to simplify the complex by bringing a consumer grade experience to corporate banking
* Payments, Liquidity and Treasury Management experience a plus
* At least 3 years of experience managing a team of designers
* Master's Degree
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.? The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Associated topics: analysis, analyze, business analyst, financial reporting analyst, government, inspect, investment analyst, law, monitor, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...