Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a Public Relations Data + Analytics Sr. Associate to join the New York office. As a member of the Data + Analytics team, you will be responsible for supporting your colleagues in using the H+K core data products. You will be responsible for supporting the team in utilizing data from multiple sources, with the ability to assess and report real insights that provide a competitive advantage for our clients. This role will report to the Data + Analytics Strategist
You need to be inquisitive, someone who can interpret data and spot trends, with the ability to explain technical issues with clarity in a way people understand. You should have experience with social media monitoring tools, web analytics tools or other relevant platforms, with a deep passion for and knowledge of mobile, web, social media marketing & analytics.
You will be responsible for understanding the holistic Data + Analytics offer and support its application for your office.
Roles and attributes
* Take a client brief, and then make a recommendation for the best way to report and measure on data
* Be the go-to person for best practice on data analysis and reporting within the team, and the delivery of data insights to clients and sector teams on an ongoing basis
* Lead on the analysis of quarterly or yearly 'deep dive' reports for client teams and clients
* Demonstrate a curiosity to interrogate large amounts of data, transform it into a usable format and advise client leads in a clear language about the implications from the analysis
* Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrate a solid grasp of statistics and be comfortable with analytical techniques
* Work with the Director of Data and Analytics on the continued development of clients and service offerings throughout the business
* Support the client teams and help to identify new opportunities, provide insight and direction in all new business opportunities
* 5-7 years of research and measurement experience with a focus on digital media measurement, social analytics and PR (agency experience and traditional press PR measurement a plus)
* Advanced use of Excel
* Experience using social and digital media, especially social media monitoring tools, web analytic tools and other relevant platforms
* Familiarity with social listening platforms, owned social channel data, Cision, C3, Trendkite, Kantar and primary research
* Experience with database management & analytics tools a plus (SQL, SPSS)
What the role can offer you
* The opportunity to be part of a fun, dynamic, ambitious and growing team within a large agency
* The chance to work on leading consumer brands, in the US and globally
* Play a crucial yet flexible role, shaping the thinking and direction of major projects
* The opportunity work on some hugely significant projects for some of the biggest new launches in the industry
* The chance to work across all elements of communications including digital, public relations, consumer, B2B and corporate
* The opportunity to work with a truly global agency, collaborating with teams and talented individuals across the NYC office and in other markets
Benefits & Perks
* Competitive benefits package-including healthy vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, medical/dental/vision support, schedule flexibility (hours & location), fitness reimbursement, your birthday off and more
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your r?sum? and cover letter.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.
JT* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...