The Manager Project Standards and Reporting will ensure define, publish, maintain optimal awareness and of project standards to the entire IT team. This role will also promote compliance to project standards and work closely with the IT Risk and Compliance team. The IT Manager Project standards and reporting reviews, analyzes and reports on project discrepancies; advises leadership on the integrated modular projection to minimize or eliminate risk. This role may also contribute to creating corrective actions to remove requirement discrepancies and interface with stakeholders to ensure projects meet requirements and delivered on time.
* Responsible for assigning and guiding team, representing the team at meetings and participating in strategic resource management. * Responsible creating, maintaining and driving adherence to project standards for all delivery methodologies * Analyze project integration plans with an eye on identifying project risk ( time, people, hardware, software, business partner?) and coordinate meetings toward early detection and mitigation of project delays * Provide guidance to team toward developing and socialize project standards * Ensure quality, efficiency and consistency across all team Leads * Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure projects risk are captured and reported to IT Leadership to drive informed decisions * Manage resource planning to include staff augmentation to align with IT workload * Monitor, develop and deliver statistical reports on risk and issues * Take a significant role in the development of crewmembers to support the engagement, growth, goal achievement * Make recommendations to leadership with focus on reducing risk and improve the total organization capabilities * Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related * Five (5) years' experience in IT * Experience with Workfront * Excellent Analytical Skills * Strong knowledge of SDLC * Understanding of Microsoft Technologies (.NET, SQL Server, WebServices) * Ability to create clear and concise documentation Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Project, Excel, Word and Visio * Keen attention to detail and follow up * Strong interpersonal skills * Focused and driven to excellence to ensure quality of deliverables * Knowledge of technology fundamentals and concepts (Microsoft technologies preferred) * Ability to communicate and escalate issues and risks as necessary * Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously * Effective time management and prioritization skills * Positive, upbeat energy and strong team player * Excellent problem solving and structured thinking skills * Excellent customer service and an understanding of how IT is ultimately delivered to the Customer * Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test * Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
* Experience with writing standards, policy * Experience with Six Sigma or related application * Knowledge of JetBlue's Business Functions and the impact of IT project * Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work well with others and complete tasks with minimal supervision
* Regular attendance and punctuality * Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice * Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance * When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft * Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun * Must fulfill safety accountabilities as prescribed by JetBlue's Safety Management System * Promote JetBlue's #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue's Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards * Identify safety and/or security concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue's confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR)) * Responsible for adhering to all applicable laws, regulations (FAA, OSHA, DOT, etc.) and Company policies, procedures and risk controls * Uphold JetBlue's safety performance metric goals and understand how they relate to their duties and responsibilities
* Computer and other office equipment
* Normal Office Environment
* Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds frequently. (Sedentary)
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the crewmember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Expectations may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
JetBlue Airways Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law GINA Supplement Back to top Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.