This role will serve as lead functional business analyst for development projects on the Salesforce platform, working with internal clients and technology teams to improve business processes and deliver new capabilities in the Lead to Cash echo system.
* Serve as the lead business analyst for various development projects on the Salesforce platform.
* Elicit business and functional requirements from primary stakeholders as well as document and analyze current and future state business process flows.
* Partner with product owners to craft user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria in support of agile delivery of technology solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform.
* Preform dimensional fit / gap analysis between current and future state technology solutions to support acquisition programs and evaluate vendor solutions.
* Develop data flow diagrams for integrations to reporting, finance and fulfillment applications that will support the technical design and build processes.
* Collaborate with project managers, technical leads and quality assurance leads to ensure effective cross-project communication and issue management.
* Lead user acceptance testing by gathering test scenarios, developing scripts, triaging defects and capturing sign-off from stakeholders and project leads.
* Collaborate with solution integrators and external consultants on technology projects throughout the duration of an implementation by reviewing and providing feedback on project artifacts, helping coordinate meetings with stakeholders and testing new functionality.
* Provide demonstrations of and documentation for new features in the system/software.
* Actively participate in process improvement initiatives to enable operational efficiency.
* Partner with the Data Management and Analytics Teams to ensure technology solutions adhere to data quality requirements and meet stakeholder reporting objectives.
* Transition all new technology solutions to the Production Operations and Support Teams.
* Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in a related field required.
* 5+ years of relevant experience required.
* Salesforce.com administrative experience is required (certified Admin or Developer is a plus).
* Business systems analysis experience required.
* Strong Access/Excel skills, SQL is a plus.
* Experience with JIRA or other issue and project tracking software applications.
* Experience with CPQ and other CRM or marketing automation applications is a plus.
* Strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks.
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
* Must possess strong initiative and a get-it-done attitude.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues.
* Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions.
* Client focused, proactive and results oriented with ability to support clients across multiple locations.
Associated topics: analyse, analyst, bi, business, business analytic, business intelligence, consult, financial analyst, financial analytic, investment analytics
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...