Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Fixed Income Division is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution. Professionals in the Division assess and actively manages risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader in energy, metals, and agricultural product trading worldwide whose professionals trade in both physical and derivative commodity risk.
The Corporate Credit group is seeking a highly talented and motivated desk strategist with 2 years of experience. The successful candidate will help execute on the strategic vision / business growth opportunities, generate trade ideas, build models and portfolio analytics, aid risk management, and oversee development of trader tools and platforms in a fast paced, real-time trading environment. More specifically, focus will be given toward the build-out of the credit analytics business, including sourcing and dissemination of corporate fundamentals data, trade recommendations, tear-sheet automation, and signal generation. This infrastructure may impact both voice- and e-trading and aid the build-out of our corporate financing businesses.*L1-FG1
* Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
* Recent experience as a corporate desk strategist / quant on either buy-side or sell-side
* Working knowledge of Corporate Financial Statements
* Excellent quantitative skills and programming ability in a major language
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Strong self-motivation
* Ability to work with a strong sense of urgency while maintaining attention to detail
* MFE or other master's degree in a related discipline
* Demonstrated project management experience
* Working knowledge of Q/KDB, Python, HTML5 *L1-FG1* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...