New York, New York
Evening (United States of America)
* Make It Possible
Staff Nurse - RN -Medical Surgical/ Dialysis - Full Time - Evenings
Make It Possible
Step into NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, the #1 hospital in New York and the nation.
Last year, we delivered best-in-class care to over 20,000 dialysis patients. On a weekly basis, we host the nation's first and only Nephritis Hypertension Clinic and were just getting started. Recently posted patient and employee satisfaction scores are at record highs. Our case mix index is one of the highest, yet our measured outcomes are among the best in the nation. As educators, researchers and innovators at the bedside, our nurses are catalysts for these and countless other achievements.
Transform patients' lives and your career. Boldly advance patient care with our team-oriented, compassionate nurses. Find out how you can help Make It Possible in this specialty:
Staff Nurse - RN - Dialysis - Full Time - Evenings
A staff nurse is a registered nurse, who in this first level position, coordinates care of assigned patients on a shift. Possesses the qualifications and attributes essential for the provision of safe, efficient and therapeutic nursing care. Works collaboratively with multidisciplinary health care team to optimize team performance. Acts as a patient advocate by addressing individual patient needs.
This is a Full time evening shift position (4PM-2AM)( 4 shifts per week Rotating Weekends, Holidays and On call required) at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Weekends, Holidays and on call is required.
* RN apheresis experience
* Certified Nephrology Nurse(CNN) certification
* Required Criteria
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
* Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
* BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2019 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2019 \"America's Best Employers in New York State\" - Forbes
* 2019 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, coronary, hospice, maternal, nurse rn, recovery, registed, tcu, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...