A career in Risk Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity based decision making and conduct by PwC professionals throughout our organisation. You'll focus on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage PwC's regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk. Our Consultations team is responsible for handling PwC employee inquiries telephonically and via email. As part of the team, you'll answer calls, research required information using available resources, and manage and resolve customer complaints. You will also be responsible for documenting information, identifying and escalating priority issues and following up with the relevant party.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all. - Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms. - Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels. - Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail. - Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required. - Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas. - Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area. - Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements. - Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) prior audit client service experience in a Big 4 accounting firm environment, or independence related experience with a professional services organization
Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs:
* Consulting with professionals throughout the US firm and the global firm regarding the application of the independence rules set established by the SEC, AICPA, PCAOB and IFAC, specific to affiliate definitions, partner rotation guidelines, indemnification & limitation of liability prohibitions, and other miscellaneous independence considerations;
* Participating in independence policy related projects as well as developing or reviewing policy documents and training materials pertaining to independence;
* Conducting independence consultations that address inquiries received from audit and project engagement teams as well as participating in independence policy updates;
* Leading, coaching and developing other team members;
* Participating on special projects both in support of LoS initiatives and the Independence Office (IO);
* Working closely with and supporting other team leaders and team members within IO on consultations or projects involving cross or multiple lines of service;
* Developing and maintaining working relationships with other OFRO teams within the broader OFRO organization and becoming the focal point of contact for independence questions that may arise; and,
* Reviewing and editing internal and external presentations and documents from an independence perspective.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...