Club Monaco - Fifth Ave. - Support Associate
Club Monaco is an international brand that designs and creates modern yet timeless clothing and accessories for women and men. Since its first store opened in Toronto in 1985, Club Monaco has been recognized by fashion influencers for its thoughtfully designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits. In 1999, Club Monaco became a subsidiary of the Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Execute flow of merchandise in and out of the stock area
* Process all merchandise shipments and immediately reports any discrepancies to the Store Manager
* Properly fold or hang all merchandise in the stock area
* Maintain constant awareness of merchandise replenishment needs
* Ensure all customer shipments are prepared and processed for delivery
* Have complete knowledge of the store's merchandise, back of house and front of house layout
* Ensure stock area is organized, including merchandise supplies and display materials
* Replenishment of supplies as requested by management
* Assist any cleaning or maintenance issues that occur on the sales floor or in the stock room as necessary
* Complete all transfers, markdowns, and consolidations and ensure their accuracy
* Be aware of and understand the Management Team with inventory preparations and participate in the actual Inventory
* Assist visual directives and flip process
* Support visual team with store flips as necessary based on needs to the store
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Minimum 2 years of related experience; retail experience preferred
* Excellent interpersonal skills leading a team environment
* Excellent English communication - verbal and written
* Excellent time management/project skills
* Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
* Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and group) decisions in a timely manner
* Goal orientated: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
* Dedication to high levels of Customer Service and Sales Productivity
* Must be able to work shift standing and walking
* Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting receiving / stocking store functions.
Club Monaco, 5th Avenue - Support Associate Part Time
* < Back to search results
Apply now Share Share Club Monaco, 5th Avenue - Support Associate Part Time with Facebook Share Club Monaco, 5th Avenue - Support Associate Part Time with Twitter Share Club Monaco, 5th Avenue - Support Associate Part Time with a friend via e-mail
Sign up to receive job notifications.
Notify Me* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...