Refinitiv Sales 9/5/2019 12:50:02 PM New York, NY United States of America
As a key component of the deal team, this role collates and synthesizes requirements to develop innovative presentations of high level and end to end solution options to enable deal closure and sell value. With technical and subject expertise, the Solution Consultant supports the sales motion through deep knowledge of specific customer workflows and relevant technologies. You will collaborate with Customer Operations, Proposition, Sales, Market Development and Technology to address specific customer workflows needs that can include multiple products, third party solutions and new capabilities.
* Involved in Complex propositions (only) requiring: build of a POC, professional services, third party solutions and/or integration with client workflow/systems
* Brings a mix of technical, product, content, data science and customer workflow expertise to collaboratively shape solutions (e.g clarification, specification, documentation and solution technical design)
* Gathers customer specific technical and data requirements through face to face interactions with partners, third parties and customers
* Coordinates internal stakeholders (Customer Operations / Proposition) to meet customer solution needs
* Runs detailed technical customer presentations for Complex proposition deals
* Works with Customer Operations to deliver Proof of Concepts including development/integration work
* Works with Customer Operations to own and define proposals and statements of work
* Ensures collaboration with dedicated Customer Operations implementation team
Qualifications and Experience Required
* 5+ years' financial industry experience with a proven track record in supporting the sale of software solutions in complex and challenging environments.
* University degree with Information Technology or Engineer background
* Understand SQL database, common programming and scripting languages
* Previous pre-sales experience over software and technical product is highly valued
* Good presentation and communication skill
* Good knowledge of product selling cycle
* Basic knowledge of web protocols such as HTTP, XML, and JSON
* Knowledge financial industry and understanding of buy side, sell side, wealth, etc.
* Knowledge of data feeds for finance industry and regulation of the finance industry
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and contentall supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world?regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
New York-New York-United States of America
Req #: R0013363
Locations: New York-New York-United States of America
Job Function: Sales
Apply Now >>
Share This Job
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analyst, business intelligence, consult, crm, customer, information technology consultant, sales, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...