Front End Development Lead
Refer A Friend
Location: New York, NY
Posted Date: Sept. 4, 2019
Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants - nimble, entrepreneurial biotech and healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, and deploying technology. At Roivant, we will give you the resources and freedom to tackle some of the most important and challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
The Front End Development Lead will be responsible for UI development and support UX design in new Technology Vants.
* Work closely with the Digital Product Team and senior technology innovation leads to translate user requirements into interactively designed interfaces for applications and products.
* Build and design the UI front-end using D3.js and dc.js for several healthcare data products with complex calculations and data visualizations.
* Collaborate with customers and product owners to define and design features for the product in an agile development environment.
* Lead off-shore front end development workstreams to achieve iterative sprint goals.
* Get hands on with development and deliver user-facing visualizations while improving the technology stack along the way.
* Coordinate with the DevOps and Data Architecture teams to define proper data schematics and workflow orchestrations that fulfill product requirements.
* Support UX Design in collaboration with Digital Product team leads.
* Experience with mobile UX as it relates to JS frameworks
* Knowledge of Scrum and desire to work in an incredibly fast-moving, agile environment
* Team player with strong communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
* Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done; experience in high-growth or startup environments a plus
* BA/BS degree with strong academic performance
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...