Take-Two seeks to hire a digital sales administrator to support the monthly and quarterly digital sales order processing.
This person will report to the Digital Sales Supervisor for day to day responsibilities.
* Manage the daily order processing for monthly accruals and restatements for all digital sales customers.
* Reconcile monthly restatements to accruals and account for all variances.
* Assist in various special projects.
* Assist in the collection of information and implementation of any future sales order management systems or process enhancements.
* Assist in the collection of international partner monthly statements.
* Other duties as required.
Personality, Skills and Experience:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organization and prioritization skills and flexibility with a wide variety of constantly changing tasks.
* Detail-oriented with aggressive follow up and follow through skills.
* Demonstrate sense of urgency to attain and exceed results and desired goals.
* Self-motivated worker and team player with the ability to work successfully with minimum supervision.
* Extensive use of excel for processing and reconciliation
* Strong interpersonal communication skills and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to adjust to evolving and changing requirements, responsibilities as systems and processes and business requirements change.
Associated topics: analog, board, engineer i, engineer iv, h/w designer, h/w engineer, hardware designer, hardware engineer, pc, vlsi
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...