The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories. MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
We're looking for a Flame Assist to join our team in New York.
Job responsibilities include:
* Assisting Flame Artist with day-to-day operations
* Working closely with Producer & Clients to ensure all elements are acquired for Jobs
* Keeping track of all elements associated with Jobs
* Maintaining and Performing Flame Archives
* Keeping regular backups of workstations
* Transferring Media between Workstations and Flame
* Transcoding video when required
* Prepping Slates, Titles, Files and Graphic Elements for use in the Flame
* Patching Decks and Machines
* Creating files for digital and social formats such as YouTube, Instagram, etc.
* Posting Videos from Flame for client viewing
* Experience with Autodesk Flame and F-Track required
* Experience with Adobe Premiere, Media Encoder, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Compressor and Quicktime Pro preferred
* Expert Knowledge of HD and SD Video formats
* Expert Knowledge of file formats and compression methods / practices
* Ability to troubleshoot and multitask
* Excellent communication and Organization Skills
* Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: administrative and operational support, administrative support, assist, executive assistant, help, intern, office assistant, operational assist, operational support, operator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...