The U.S. Bank Sponsor Finance Group is a specialty lending division covering sponsor firms who make equity investments in middle market sized companies with revenues generally in a $50-$500 million range. Sponsor Finance provides leveraged cash flow debt financing solutions to support those acquisitions, including future buyouts and recapitalizations.
The Sponsor Finance Group is looking for a Portfolio Manager to:
1) Closely monitor portfolio, i.e. performance trends, actual results to forecast, prepare quarterly financial updates including responsibility for the renewal/review of existing credit facilities.
2) Work all portfolio credit actions including amendment activity, add-on acquisitions and underwriting of incremental facilities.
3) Support Underwriters and the Origination Team in with financial analysis, modeling and portfolio management responsibilities for new and existing clients.
Candidate should possess the following skills:
* Strong understanding of corporate finance, familiarity with debt and capital structures and cash flow modeling used to facilitate leveraged buy-outs
* Capable of spreading and/or modeling financial statements in Moody's Risk Analyst and strong understanding of Excel, Power BI or like systems
* Has an understanding of risk and lending practices
* Solid technical writing skills and the ability to confidently make an oral presentation to business line leadership and business partners
* Possess attention to detail, can multi-task and can successfully operate in an environment for working under tight timelines
* Possesses a firm understanding of accounting standards (including analysis and interpretation of financial statements)
* Experience with loan documentation and credit agreements for senior credit facilities
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
* Seven to ten years of experience in credit analysis and/or lending activities
* Advanced credit analysis and analytical skills
* Thorough knowledge of economics, accounting, and finance
* In-depth knowledge of risk analysis
* Excellent technical report writing skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Associated topics: actuarial, actuarial assistant, actuarial director, actuary, analyst, assistant actuary, director actuary, investment actuary, mathmatics, model
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...