At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) delivers a comprehensive suite of banking, capital markets and advisory solutions, including a full complement of sales, trading and research capabilities, to corporate, government and institutional clients. We focus on our clients' overall financial needs, with consideration and respect for their total relationship with Wells Fargo.
The Corporate Finance (CF) practice provides differentiated and value added content and advice for key clients and for bankers and product specialists across IBCM. The CF practice provides product agnostic financing / structuring advice, liability management, credit ratings advice, and technical expertise on tax, accounting and structuring matters.
Analysts have an unparalleled opportunity to work with senior bankers in CF, which features small project teams. Analysts will support CF bankers focusing on:
* Capital structure benchmarking and optimization. * Target liquidity studies and company valuation studies. * Return of capital analysis. * Structured M&A transactions. * Providing analytics for optimization of debt capital structures. * Researching for Corporate Finance Insight pieces.
Do not contact the Hiring Manager directly
This position is subject to FINRA Background Screening Requirements, including successful completion and clearing of a background check. Internal transfers are subject to comply with 17 CRF 240.17f-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and FINRA Bylaws, Article III, Section 3, which states that Associated Persons should not be subject to statutory disqualification. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and are required to report certain incidents.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite, and all risk and compliance program requirements.
* 1+ year of capital markets industry experience; or 2+ years of financial services industry experience
* Completion of coursework in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Communications, English or related field * Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment * Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment * Strong financial modeling skills * Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills * Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills * Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
* Experience with statistics, quantitative finance, or economics * Significant experience analyzing financial statements, legal and tax structures and related industry information * Demonstrated leadership qualities and ability to develop and foster relationships with clients, senior bankers and other industry professionals
* Registration for FINRA Series 63 (or 66) must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. * Registration for FINRA Series 79 must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. * Registration for Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted
NY-New York: 375 Park Ave - New York, NY
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.